IMPORTANT: The code engine that produces the proprietary Total Market Cap analysis chart has stopped functioning because of a hosting issue that destroyed all of the code. Since I have to rebuild the code engine to restore the function, I am going to add another analysis feature to the code engine at the same time. I expect to have this upgrade and restore completed by next week. I appreciate your patience. Fortunately there are not many recommended trades in crypto now to use this valuable indicator for.
The Total Crypto Market Cap indicator is worth a fortune for those who know how to use it, a relatively easy proposition. As far as I know, Coinpicker.us Private Premium Membership is the only place to get the TCMC with EMA's, making this chart worth the price of admission.
Essentially, the EMAs are divided into short term - 20 time positions, medium term - 50 time positions, and long term - 100 time positions. Select the drop down list of time intervals to include and the chart will dynamically update. Each refresh is the proprietary database updating approximately every 5 minutes. When the 20 crosses up through the 50 line, a short term up trend is in place. When the 20 and 50 cross the 100 EMA, a longer term uptrend is in play and confirmed. Also not the slope of each line as it passes from steep acceleration - either up or down, to leveling out, to changing direction. Learning to read EMAs well is almost enough to make money in most markets, including cryptos.
New Indicators for Individual Crypto Projects Now Active!
Simply pick a few of the top 10 or 20% projects as your trade for either short term day trades or weekly trades. Combined with the Total Market Cap analysis indicator that shows when the total market will be rising or falling, the odds of profitable trading with both of these indicators as about as high as possible. The potential is to outperform almost any investment for rapid trading with returns of double digit percentage profits for short term and higher amounts when cumulative.
NOTE: The indicators stopped updating because of a change with Bittrex and the server hard drive filling up. I have doubled the hard drive capacity and am solving the Bittrex API issue now. Should have the indicators running again within a day or less. Thank you for your patience.
The Fast Track Indicators List shows which projects are moving rapidly up or down. Green up arrow shows increasing price, Yellow shows either trending or reversal hold, and Red down arrows shows decreasing price. The Price Momentum ranks the projects by which ones are showing the greatest directional force in the moves.
The way to use this unique indicator is to look for mid-list up trending projects to buy in for short term trading profits. Projects that are at the very top of the list are often close to a reversal point while the mid-list up trending projects still have upward momentum.
BTC/USD Analysis Indicators: Donchian Channels, EMAs, Stochastic RSI, EFI, CCI, Fisher Transform. Weekly Tradable Trend: Both daily and weekly trends are for slight downward to trending. Not a good entry point for near term profits.
ETH/BTC Analysis Indicators: Donchian Channels, EMAs, Stochastic RSI, EFI, CCI, Fisher Transform. Weekly Tradable Trend: ETH is looking stronger than BTC on a weekly basis, but near term, the daily charts put BTC in the drivers seat. This means you can trade out of BTC into ETH for a good profit near term, but must keep the trade short - under a week probably, as ETH will outrun BTC as the time frame extends.
LTC/USD Analysis Indicators: Donchian Channels, EMAs, Stochastic RSI, EFI, CCI, Fisher Transform. Weekly Tradable Trend: LTC is poised for an uptrend on the daily charts, but not quite yet. It appears that LTC will make the move within a few weeks, making positions now reasonable. The weekly chart shows limited downside risk, but no upward trend yet.
Can be both held and traded per individual needs.
Unlike in a standard stock market, virtually no crypto projects have earnings, pay non-inflationary dividends, nor have inherent book values similar to real estate owned, cash deposits, or fundamental balance sheet metrics. Also, cryptos have a unique weakness unlike any standard business: without consistent power and internet, crypto projects cease to exist. Therefore, always trade only what you can afford to lose and pull money off the table when reaching profit targets or to preserve your basis in a downturn.
With the high volatility level of the general crypto market and alt coins in particular, there will be frequent updates to the long term projects list to avoid potentially massive draw downs while enhancing the possibility of catching major up trends. I often keep a base position in list of projects, up to perhaps 20 at a time, while focusing more significant amounts into projects that are poised or in major up waves. Past examples include of high focus trades include: WaltconChain, NEO, Bitbay, Verge, TRON with recent examples including Populous, NCash, Ontology and several others.
All Time High
Institutional money target.
Highest vol coin for transactions
Likely to fork, rise, airdrop
Next major platform +fief val
Rare 3P -In Beta, earnings next
JV w/major payment processor
Long term, high value project.
Hardware solution to DECWeb
IP, long term prospects
IP, partnerships, funded, LT
For those in position to trade more often.
This list is updated more frequently with projects that the Coinpicker.us algorithm scanner picks up at the early phase of a move. Since the moves can last from several hours to days or weeks, timing is more critical than with the longer term hold projects.
Short term trading list of possible trades only appears when there are strong set-ups. These set-ups are coming this week and will show in this section.
Trend Duration Probability
Zencash v BTC
Enter your text here...
Enter your text here...
Enter your text here...
Enter your text here...
February 10, 2019
2019 and beyond will bring more volatility than most investors have ever seen in their lives. Volatility leads to profits for traders and heartache for long term holders.
Top line summary for those who want an early summary:
- Metals stocks and commodities will lead the way in a challenging investing environment. Details on key investments to consider below.
- Cryptos are showing outstanding base building and the beginnings of reinvestment cycles as shown by Litecoin bouncing, Bitcoin Cash moving up, EOS working slowing up, and BitTorrent running hard to the upside before settling in above inception but below the pump level. My earlier prediction still holds that cryptos will see a new investment cycle when the catalyst of Bakkt, the ETF's, STO trading achieves more acceptance, and more privacy apps like Litecoin's transition. Privacy and an anti-regulatory, anti-central authority apps will continue to power crypto especially if socialists/ Demoncrats and RINO's achieve their goals of higher taxes, more regulations, and more control.
-Despite the Federal Reserve saying it will hold the line on rate raises and stop soaking up liquidity, the stock market has bad numbers headed this way. While the stock market can continue higher, the key is to compare the gains vs the monetary base. Under this analysis, most of the stock market gains are simply counting time with inflation. This means we are interested in relative outperformance more than straight returns. For this purpose we must focus on dividend yield first and gold, silver, with precious metals stocks that have 5 to 10X potential with a brief precious metals bull run.
-Marijuana and hemp businesses are both outstanding potential investments, though late phase now, and real world opportunities for all on main street.
Always the priority before investing is to have a sizable amount of food stored. If you were in several areas of Europe now you would have a hard time finding potatoes, many vegetables, a decent selection of meat. Egypt and India have had rice rationing in place. Russia's wheat crop is far below estimates. Over 300,000 cattle recently perished because of floods. South Africa is going off-line as a regional producer with a Marxist, racist dictator ready to confiscate white farmer lands along with a terrible drought.
Some of you may have noticed a recent drop in meat prices. This drop occurred because ranchers were forced to sell cattle they could not feed with fields that were not producing enough grain. The recent lowered prices will soon be replaced by much higher meat prices with limited availability. Buy now and freeze or vacuum pack while you can.
Remember, you are responsible for your own investments. Each of us has to factor our specific situation before making investment decisions. Here is what I am investing in and why, in priority:
1. Silver rounds and silver U.S. Eagles.
Why: The ratio of gold to silver is at a high probability profit point for investing in silver. From the Sept 2008 low of about $10.56/oz with a ratio of roughly 80 to gold, silver launched about 5 fold to top at $46.80 around 3 years later. This is the kind of return I am anticipating.
2. Gold as an insurance policy. While gold can provide seemingly fantastic returns, all that is really happening is gold reflecting the inflation within the system with the relative value soaring compared to dying fiat currency like the dollar. Keeps some gold while realizing gold is not intended to make you rich, rather it is designed to prevent impoverishment.
3. Metal stocks:
Speculative junior miners with 3-10X potential in no particular order - For easy general precious metals sector stock investing GDX VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF, for more involved investing Irving Resources (CSE:IRV), Novo Resources (TSX-V:NVO), Deer Horn Capital (OTC: GODYF) plus U3O8 Corp. (UWE:TSX; UWEFF:OTCQX) These are all speculative, though high quality exploratory companies that are relatively inexpensive to buy and could produce high, life changing profits in the now moving metals bull markets. There are thousands of junior mining and low priced mining stocks, most of them are nothing but a hole in the ground with a liar shouting about it. The companies I have selected are run by proven, life long career mining and investing professionals.
4. Hemp and marijuana stock
As shown by the major marijuana ETF - MJ, the sector is mildly over bought after peaking at $37 in early February 2018 after a nearly 50% collapse from over bought in September of 2018 at $43. My expectation is that the MJ ETF and the hemp market has further to fall and then will become a solid investment again for the long term. While I have some understanding of the hemp and marijuana market, I am researching all of the sectors before making any recommendations or choosing how to invest myself. One thing I am certain of is that hemp offers a major profit opportunity for both financial trading and real world businesses in growing hemp and creating or selling hemp products.
5. The general stock markets can have a slight upward bias for the short term, but my earlier correct predictions of the market running lower and for a long term bear market ahead are still in play. If you followed both of my precise recommendations to buy short options for the FAANG stocks, especially Netflix early, Facebook, Amazon and Apple, you made several times your investment in less than 45 days. The same type of trade can apply now to broad indicators for those that understand how to buy and sell long dated - 60 to 120 day - options. This is a speculative trade for quick gains that has to be watched carefully. As soon as you hit the profit point that you are satisfied with in the range of a net 20% minimum to over 100%, cash out before the time decay starts eating your option value. Most of the time I close my options with at least 30 days left before expiration.
6. Rental real estate in the Southern portion of the U.S. The Northern parts of the U.S. are depopulating while the South is gaining citizens. Buying rental properties on the outskirts of cities will be a long term winning business plan, especially at the lower end of the rental price pyramid. This is a cash flow business that can withstand inflationary pressures by scaling rents to the real CPI or some other value. While not investment advice for standard online markets, the current investing environment favors cash flowing businesses over stock investing for most people. If you are skilled with shorting stocks, working with options, and enjoy active trading, then this is a wonderful market. Most people lose money in markets like this leading me to recommend focusing part of one's investment resources into real world, inflation resistant businesses.
Some interesting guidelines for rental real estate I learned as a multi-property land lord for several years.
1. Assume at least one month of vacancy per property.
2. Buy multi-unit residences, ideally triplexes. The first two units pay the mortgage while the last unit is all profit.
3. Control the utilities and wrap the rental into a one lump payment. This allows you to shut off utilities instantly with non-payment. Your locale may have different rules though those usually only apply to your utility company. Your rental agreement can state this. I never had rent payment problems because I always controlled utilities.
4. Use electronic locks that can be changed in minutes for late rent. Same contract applies.
5. Do not offer maintenance. Show tenants that everything works perfectly. Anything that breaks is their problem, their expense, and their responsibility to correct before moving out.
6. Keep your rents slightly below competitive rentals to have more people to choose from. I would get more applicants than I could consider for each rental allowing me to never have vacant apartments.
7. Buy rentals in transitioning, not fully gentrified sections. This allows for capital gains as well as cash flow.
8. Sell the rentals at market tops. I sold all of my rental properties at the exact month and year of the market top in my city. This allowed me to fund sizable investments into new areas of explosive growth.
That is enough of a long term plan for 2019 and beyond for now!
Another video update and crypto indicator coming soon.
The predictions from the last update have largely come to pass.
- The leading FAANG stocks have dropped significantly. This trend is likely to continue. Best move is to cash out existing options, wait for an up day and load up on long dated short options again.
- Agricultural commodity funds can continue doing well.
- High dividend paying energy funds as recommended will continue performing well as recommended.
- Precious metals are in an accumulation with a moderate upleg in place. Should the FED hold (possible) or reverse (unlikely for the next quarter or two), gold and silver will leap significantly.
- JR mining stocks are going to life off before the metals and are already showing strength compared to the rest of the market. This is where big money is made quickly. Update on top 10 JR mining stocks coming this week.
- General crypto trend is level to up. Not a great time to buy the major cryptos. Buying the rising stars for quick profits is the best way to play the market. The major institutional funds are going to get into this market, but it could take a year. When the institutional funds enter, that will be the beginning of a new upleg. It could well surpass the previous market since the potential is for trillions in market cap rather than hundreds of billions.
- The major ICOs that are mentioned in this update are : CERLOS - an engineered material that is moisture resistant, fire resistant, lower cost, more stable, infestation proof, and made of recycled agricultural waste. It will replace siding, engineered wood and other building materials. BEC - is a low energy nuclear generator the size of a refrigerator that can replace hydroelectric, coal, nuclear, natural gas and all other generators on a cost, safety, and environmental basis. These tokens will be unique and potentially very valuable for many years. When these projects are ready to release, I will update my subscribers.
The video below covers some earlier calls and tracks how they played out plus lays out a six month to two year plan for superior returns to the market.
Next video will cover how to create cash flow businesses that can make a small investment into a lifetime retirement level income!
For those of you who have not jumped on the best crypto investment out there for steady returns:
Instant 20%+ Profit in less than four days. This information alone more than pays for your membership with as little as $500 invested.
Here is what my in-depth research uncovered: Smart Investment Fund Token (SIFT) will be paying any holders of the SIFT token currently valued at $2.03 a dividend from trading profits or $0.419 per SIFT for those holding SIFT on July 9, 2018 at 10:00 GMT.
This is essentially a guaranteed 20%+ profit in three days in a soft market. If you invest $500, your dividend will be about $103.20, more than paying for your subscription. For those who have more funds to invest, you can probably sink up to a few thousand dollars without pushing the price too far for this thinly traded token.
Here is the link for those of you who would like to take advantage of this amazing opportunity:
Private, Gold Subscriber Only Video Update Posted 9-4-2018
Depending on market activity there will be a new video from monthly to weekly. Summer months are usually slow for investment shake-ups while Sept through May are active. More videos coming about multiple streams of income that form the basis of being a good investor or trader.
Task List to Complete for the Coinpicker. US Premium Membership Site.
February 10, 2019
Analysis / Commentary update for subscribers.
Crypto indicators being rebuilt from scratch after server corruption with new indicators being added.
Past updates and plans below:
In addition to the tasks below, there will be several Premium Subscriber only training videos added regarding key investing or trading techniques and macro wave analysis.
1. Access to my private, selected indicators for macro trends in stocks, cryptos, some commodities, and possibly real estate (extremely hard to get up to date data).
Accomplished: Crypto indicators with summary for high probability direction of future moves. Adding base commodities, key stock indexes, and potential real estate data.
2. Selected stocks and crypto projects that have high probability upside for short term trades with entry points and potential profit points.
Accomplished: Long term crypto hold / trade portfolio established. Short term trade list established for updating this week when set-ups appear.
Adding sector analysis for stocks to highlight sectors that are undervalued and beginning up trends.
3. Long term holding portfolio with indicators for when to consider taking profits near term updated frequently for rebalancing.
Long term holding portfolio for cryptos in place. Assessments to be added going forward.
4. ICO highlights and analysis for finding and purchasing high potential ICO offerings.
Adding ICO highlights service once NDA documents are cleared with consulting clients this week.
5. Gold, silver, mining companies, and more speculative low priced opportunies that can offer relatively quick 2-10X profits.
Adding gold, silver, and mining company potential lists this week once indicators for the sector are in place.
6. Private commentary for crypto, stocks, currencies, and commodity plays.
Adding video portal for private video commentary on cryptos immediately, with stocks, currencies and commodities following indicators.