TIn 2012, the team behind Coinpicker realized that cryptocurrency trading could be made much more profitable ifthere were tools and analysis available at a similar level to what is available with mainstream financial markets. For example, there was no total crypto market average available that separated Bitcoin from all the other coins for many years until Coinpicker decided to write the code and get the data to create one. This simple indicator made it easy to call market tops and bottoms. Thus began the development of the full Coinpicker suite of tools and proprietary systems.
With more than 40 years of financial trading and analysis, plus almost a decade of cryptocurrency analysis, there is no other team in the cryptocurrency trading advisory field with either the track record or experience available with Coinpicker.
The goal of Coinpicker is to help our clients make money in any market. Now that the crypto space has futures, options, shorting, leverage, and cross currency trading via stable coins, making money can be easier than ever.
Every day the Coinpicker team focuses on making this platform better for clients with new indicators, clear buy and sell signals, both long and short term trading ideas, and advice for how to profit from other markets like gold, silver, stocks, and options. Forex is only for day traders and is not part of the Coinpicker service.
Aside from making cryptocurrency trading more profitable, the main goal of Coinpicker is to get more people involved in cryptocurrencies for the purpose of creating financial freedom. When used properly, cryptocurrencies make it almost impossible for certain, ahem, central authorities to confiscate anyone's wealth, control how a person spends their money, or reduce the value of money via a central bank printing or creating debt out of thin air. Bitcoin was originally created as a financial life raft for all of us nearly drowning in a sea of fiat currency from out of control, criminal central banks.
Some of the basis principles behind Coinpicker indicators and analytical systems:
1. The power of a trend. Useful for deciding when to jump on a trend for a coin going up, or if the trend is running out of steam and the coin price may fall quickly.
2. The direction of a coin price for short and medium term trends. Short trends are roughly one hour to one day. Medium term trends are for two days to weeks. Day traders will pay attention to the short term indicators while traders that buy and hold for weeks will use the medium term trend indicators.
3. Major trend of all crypto currencies. This is the master trend that has been rising since the beginning. Major trends continue for years and decades. We are fortunate to be in the major up trend of a lifetime for crypto currency prices. In the not to distant future, the trend could slow down or reverse. Our major trend indicator will forewarn of the day when crypto currencies are no longer going to rise as rapidly, and possibly even decline in value.
4. Detailed coin reports are available for a nominal fee. The detailed coin reports are designed for those who are considering a substantial investment of $250 or more in one crypto currency. Buying the detailed coin report provides a potential investor with a big picture and a detailed analysis of the coins prospects, increasing or decreasing support, trading volumes, price trends, adoption trends, and potential problems relative to other coins.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
1. No indicator is perfect. Trade, invest, and convert only funds into crypto currency that you can afford to lose.
2. You are responsible for your investments, not CoinPicker.us.
3. We currently provide this free service of creating sophisticated indicators, but may choose to restrict access at any time, or require membership.
Note - We have a dedicated team of ninjas that hunt spammers world-wide. If you spam us, prepare to watch your back for life.
Technical support issues:
support at coinpicker dot us
advertising at coinpicker dot us
General business or partnering inquiries:
manager at coinpicker dot us
Marketing questions or if you have a good joke to share:
marketing at coinpicker dot us
Mailing address for those that wish to send large paper crypto wallets, cash donations, gold, silver, extra luxury automobiles, or lost puppies and kittens:
414 Wilson Ave
Tullahoma, TN 37388
Phone: Nine 3 one, seven 0 nine, 00 three three